Misbah Vows Rescue to Pak Batting in NZ



By Ubaid ur Rehman Awan in Karachi

Karachi : Pakistan Senior Batsmen Misbah-ul-Haq vow to good show in new Zealand and give the rescue to Pakistan batting against new Zealand in ongoing test series

Exclusively Talking with Pakistan nation wide Tv Channel “APNA NEWS” he said I very glad and thankful to selectors and Pakistan cricket board they give me an another chance

“ I don’t know why reprimand on me for plying in Bangladesh premier league I was ply cricket not involve any other thing so why curtsied on me misbah said reply in a question ”

I have a little agreement because on going quid-e-azam (Pakistan First Class Tournament) I want many matches in QAT so I reject ply a full session in Bangladesh , misbah said

PCB selection committee earlier drop misbah to all three format of cricket against new Zealand and same day he score career best 284 in Lahore during quid-e-azam trophy and after that he went Bangladesh for ply local club Gazi Tank for 7 matches so he mis 3 QAT matches for its department sue northern gas pipe line limited.

I learn a deferent experience in Bangladesh because bouncy and solid wickets , he said

Pakistan cricket board said after team management request selection committe has decided to send misbah to new Zealand and he will leave on Saturday and will join the team before second test

Pakistan and new zealnd team will ply second test at Wellington starting from December 3 and last test will ply December 11 to 15 at Napier.

Comments